Be it an IT launch or business change, we work alongside project teams to plan, execute and embed change so people are fully on-board and well equipped to adopt new work practices.
We have experience in a range of different types of change projects: from launching new customer propositions and digital applications, to migrating to new core IT platforms, to introducing new business methodologies, to large transformational change projects in complex corporate environments.
We bring a wealth of expertise in successfully embedding change. We know that even with the best planning, things will need to change in-flight so we’re nimble and respond to whatever’s necessary so people to feel well-supported through change.
And we have fun along the way. We know fun and positivity are key to help people view change positively.
We’re experts in:
- Change and adoption strategy and planning
- Leader support to enable them to successfully lead change
- Internal communications
- Launch activities
- Training needs analysis, training development – self-directed, video, webinar, class-room, drop-in sessions and delivery (we’re trainers too!)
- On-the job support tools e.g. in-app tutorials, digital content, desk guides
- Channel readiness
- Trial management and user acceptance testing
- Project management, including change risks.
- Providing project updates and post implementation reporting
Performance tracking – track change KPIs and implement remedial actions if targets are not being achieved