The team at Connections have a wealth of experience with various organisations all over New Zealand – digital, contact centres, face to face, chat, email, social as a service channel, omni-channel knowledge management.
At Connections, we’re experts at working alongside organisations to guide them and build their internal capability to improve their channel performance. We work on channel strategy development and strategic projects to improve performance within a channel, or we work across channels to create a stronger omni-channel experience for your customers.
We can help to:
- Develop your channel strategy
- Understand current state channel performance (people, process, systems) and frame-up a programme of work to improve
- Build your teams’ ability to deliver effortless service experiences – and using Customer Effort Score (CES) to measure your results
- Improve the effectiveness of your channel by defining and implementing a volume reduction programme, eliminating interactions that add no value to customers, increasing first contact resolution and enhancing your digital customer experience
- Improve the process efficiency and embed continuous improvement
- Define business requirements for new or enhanced supporting systems e.g. CRM
- Define your coaching framework
- Build your leaders’ confidence and capability to coach their teams to lift sales and service results
- Plan and execute effective change management to support people to implement change
- Define your KPI metrics and reporting to track delivery of your channel strategy
We often use proof of concepts and pilots to demonstrate the potential up-lift that will be achieved by implementing the initiatives we plan together.